My Immediate concerns –
1. Medical facilities that relies on electricity. I HOPE that they have back-up Electric Generators, to keep their patients alive;
2. Night schools or schools requiring electricity. I HOPE that they have back up source of power too in order to avoid the disruption of their daily operations; and
3. Local businesses and government offices that rely on electricity. I HOPE that they have a plan whenever there is a power outage.
MY other HOPES –
1. That the Php 50M (as reported in other sites) obligation of ABRECO to ABOITIZ POWER will be restructured and the MINIMUM payment will be met, so POWER WILL BE RESTORED IMMEDIATELY;
2. That LOCAL LGU’S stop pointing fingers to each other, but start sitting down and solve the problem of restoring power NOW; and
3. That the debt of ABRECO to ABOITIZ POWER will be paid in full soon. (THIS IS A MUST AS INDIVIDUAL CONSUMERS ARE PAYING AND ARE DOING THEIR PART!!!).
I ALSO HOPE THAT THIS POWER OUTAGE ISSUE IS NOT BEING USED AS A CAMPAIGN ELECTION TOOL, AT THE EXPENSE OF UNSUSPECTING ORDINARY PEOPLE OF ABRA!!!
ATTY. JULIETO “JULI” ELPA DIZON
Roll Number 33119
Roll of Attorneys
Integrated Bar of the Philippines